Residentsshould report flood damage

Published on Thu, Nov 16, 2006
Read More News

Residents should report flood damage

Whatcom County residents and businesses that have experienced flood related damage are requested to report to the Division of Emergency Management at 360/676-6681 as soon as possible. The damage assessment process must be completed by November 22. Damage to secondary or recreational homes are not eligible for assistance, but should be reported. Call 360/676-6681.